The origin of Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute lies in the vision of a few dedicated doctors. Way back in 1986, immediately after completing their specializations in various medical fields, a dream weaved the association of a few like-minded doctors together. The collective dream was to provide quality healthcare to the medically deprived people at a very affordable cost.
Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute takes the onus of it being a pillar of the Mira-Bhayandar community with pride. It has initiated various services like the Green Paper forum (aimed at making Mira Road area better through collective participation) as well as many free medical camps.
CHARGES FOR INDOOR PATIENTS:
MODE OF PAYMENT:
TRANSFER OF THE PATIENT (On Request)
At the time of transfer from ICU to the ward, patient need to clear the whole bill before the transfer and also need to pay the deposit for the ward he is being transferred.
If required, patient can be transferred to any ward or internally in the same ward also.
In case of non payment patient can be shifted to the lower ward.
1) VISITING HOURS
3) Personal toiletries like soap & bath towel are provided only in Deluxe Class.
4) Mat bedding is available for the patient's attendant on nominal charges. Nursing staff in the ward will help to obtain the same. Outside bedding is not allowed.
5) We request the relative of the patients, strictly not to sleep on the bed of their admitted patient or on any vacant bed in the ward. Kindly note that the patient will be charged in case his/her relative occupies any vacant bed.
1) FOOD :
2) Patients are advised "Not to keep any valuables with them in the ward". The hospital is not responsible for any theft or loss.
3) Damage to the Property: Any damage caused to the hospital property by the patients or their relatives will be recovered from them as per the assessment is done by the hospital management.
4) Chemist: Chemist shop is situated on the ground floor. Providing original pharmacy bill is necessary to receive the refund of money against a return of medicines purchased only from the Hospital Pharmacy. This refund will be provided between 3.00pm to 5.00pm for admitted patients. Only discharged patients will receive refund on returning of medicine from 9.00am to 5.00pm. As a policy, we do not allow outside medicines in our Hospital.
5) Telephone / Mobile: Public telephone has been provided for convenience on the floor and ground floor lobby. Use of mobile phones is prohibited in the wards. Telephone facility is provided in First Class & Deluxe Class on extra payment. Wi-Fi connection is provided in Super Deluxe Class.
6) For any assistance you may contact the Sister-In-Charge in the ward.
7) In a case of any difficulty or suggestion, you may kindly approach Department of Customer Relation.
8) We respect our staff and their protection is our duty. Therefore any kind of proven misbehaviour with the hospital staff by the patient or their relatives, will lead to the discharge of the patient and appropriate legal action will also be taken, if necessary.
9) AMBULANCE SERVICE: For 24 hour regular Ambulance Service please call 9321996814 & for Cardiac Ambulance call 9321996858 / 9321996840.
To educate patients about their rights and responsibilities the hospital displays Patient Rights in every patient care area in the hospital including the waiting area near the main reception of the hospital. The rights are displayed in English & Hindi.
At Bhaktivedanta Hospital all patients and their family members have the right to the following:
Bed charges are payable as per the tariff structure is given below.
The estimate for the cost of hospitalization, if required will be issued only between 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. from billing after the estimate given by the doctor.
In a case of surgery, surgery charges and pharmacy deposit are to be paid in advance besides admission deposit (as per Consultant and Billing Estimate).
The below tariff and room category may change from time to time as per hospital's discretion. Web Visitors are requested to check with Hospital for latest updates
|1||Economy Ward @ 650/- per day|
|2||Pediatric Ward @ 1300/- per day|
|3||Isolation (Gen.) @ 950/- per day|
|4||Isolation (Special) @ 1300/- per day|
|5||A/C Ward multiple sharing @ 1300/- per day|
|6||A/C Ward Twin Sharing @ 1900/- per day|
|7||Deluxe @ 3500/- per day|
|8||Super Deluxe @ 4500/- per day|
|9||I.C.U/I.C.C.U @ 3500/- per day|
|10||I.M.C.U @ 2500/- per day|
|11||N.I.C.U @ 2000/- per day|
|12||P.I.C.U @ 2000/- per day|
Pharmacy- Patients can avail credit facility by depositing necessary amount.
Insurance / TPA- 20% of the final bill/approved amount is taken as non-medical security deposit and adjusted after payment is realized from TPA / Insurance.
" As I entered this hospital I could feel righteousness in the hearts of all the doctors "
Former President of India,
"it has been my privilege for the last 14 years to have known the doctors and staff of the Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute, Mumbai…. I urge you from the bottom of my heart to please support this worthy project.”
Director, Ford Motor Foundation, Detroit U.S.A.
" Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute is a very wonderful project. It is very dear to my heart and when I see this wonderful service given by the doctors, the kind of care and attention they give to the patients here, it really is something amazing. My family, my group "The Arvind Mafatlal Group" and myself are deeply committed to this project. "
Vice Chairman-Arvind Mafatlal Group
" I have the good fortune of being associated with Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute and its community project since ever its conception and I would strongly recommend it to all of you. It is an institute where compassion and care is distributed. "
We are happy to announce that Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute is now an NABH accredited hospital w.e.f. July 3, 2016. Attaining this prestigious accreditation is a testimony of our commitment to establish a culture of quality based on world’s best healthcare quality standards. We take this opportunity to express our heartfelt gratitude to our patients, consultants, supporters, well-wishers and staff for their valuable contribution and support in achieving this milestone.
For more information, please visit: http://www.nabh.co/
Ganga Nursing Home, Pune is a 30-bedded hospital providing services in the field of Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, co-founded by Dr. Rajesh Tapadia (M.D. Medicine) and Dr. Gayatri Tapadia (M.D. Gynec) in 1988.
On 29th March 2015, Dr. Rajesh Tapadia and Dr. Gayatri Tapadia had the privilege of associating with some of the best minds in the field of medicine at the Doctor Devotee Conclave meeting held in Pune. It was here that they learnt about the holistic healing experience that Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute offers its patients through Spiritual Care. Their curiosity soon inspired them to visit our Hospital at Mira Road, Thane, to study the science of spiritual healing in action. The deep insights they received over the duration of this study only strengthened their belief that Spiritual Care can work wonders in treating patients and help them live a healthier life on all the three levels – body, mind and soul. Seeking inspiration form Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute, Dr. Rajesh Tapadia and Dr. Gayatri Tapadia returned home with a new vision of transforming Ganga Nursing Home into a holistic healthcare centre under our guidance.
A series of meetings that followed, led to the start of an endearing journey of transformation for Ganga Nursing Home on 16th August 2015 in collaboration with our Hospital’s Department of Spiritual Care. We are happy to inform you that through our joint, persistent, and sincere efforts Ganga Nursing Home’s Department of Spiritual Care was inaugurated on 19th June 2016 by H.G. Radheshyam Prabhu, President – Sri Sri Radha Vrindavanchandra Temple, ISKCON Pune.
On the day of the inauguration, a yajna was performed by Dr. V. G. Shanbhag, Deputy Director – Spiritual Care Training & Education, Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute, at Ganga Nursing Home to invoke blessings of saintly people and the Lord. This was followed by a grand inauguration function graced by 450 guests including doctors, brahmacharis, Vedic Oasis for Inspiration, Culture and Education (VOiCE) students, many other special invitees as well as our Hospital’s top management and staff members of Department of Spiritual Care who shared in their happiness.
Addressing the august gathering at the inaugural function H. G. Radheshyam Prabhu narrated how Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute came into existence with inspiration and guidance from H. H. Radhanath Swami – Spiritual Leader, International Speaker and Author. He also stated that he was very pleased with the dedication and sincere efforts of Dr. Rajesh Tapadia and Dr. Gayatri Tapadia to follow the footsteps of Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute. Dr. V. G. Shanbhag enlightened the audience about Spiritual Care and highlighted its role in offering better patient care.
The Department of Spiritual Care at Ganga Nursing Home currently offers the following services:
Praying and wishing all the success to Ganga Nursing Home, we bring you a few glimpses of this auspicious new beginning...
Department of Spiritual Care being inaugurated by H. G. Radheshyam Prabhu
P. V. Doshi Hospital
Tel: +91 22 6900 1820/21
Swami Shraddhanand Hospital
Tel: +91 88796 50923/24
Tel: +91 22 2811 9298/5008
Tel: +91 87915 14388
Americares India – Spirit of Humanity Award 2014
Helpage India Award
Best Social Enterprise Award
Quality Brands Award 2013-15
Rotary Club of Mumbai – UMANG 2014-15
FIPS Rural Health Initiative Award
Delhi Achievers Round Table 130 Award
Outstanding Achievement Award Healthcare – Social Cause