1) VISITING HOURS
Daily 5.00pm to 7.00pm
Sundays and hospital holidays 11.00am to 12.00 noon & 5.00pm to 7.00pm
In certain cases visitors may be denied permission to see the patient (depending on the condition of the patient) even during the visiting hours. This is in the interest of the patient's medical recovery.
It is compulsory that 24 hours one person is available with the patient.
Please note, in the interest of the patient, NOT more than One Person will be allowed to be with the patient in all the classes at any time of the day, except during visiting hours. (In Emergency, two persons will be allowed).
Two passes are issued for each patient (this can change if the management feels necessary)
Patient's relatives & attendants are advised to display their passes.
In case of any loss of passes, Rs.50/- will be charged per pass.
Pass needs to be submitted at the time of discharge at the billing counter.
3) Personal toiletries like soap & bath towel are provided only in Deluxe Class.
4) Mat bedding is available for the patient's attendant on nominal charges. Nursing staff in the ward will help to obtain the same. Outside bedding is not allowed.
5) We request the relative of the patients, strictly not to sleep on the bed of their admitted patient or on any vacant bed in the ward. Kindly note that the patient will be charged in case his/her relative occupies any vacant bed.
1) FOOD :
Outside food is not allowed in the hospital ward, as we provide food to our patient under strict guidance of our dietician.
Patient's relatives are requested not to eat with the patient in the ward in patient's thali. They are requested to take their meals in cafeteria only.
2) Patients are advised "Not to keep any valuables with them in the ward". Hospital is not responsible for any theft or loss.
3) Damage to the Property: Any damage caused to the hospital property by the patients or their relatives will be recovered from them as per the assessment done by the hospital management.
4) Chemist: Chemist shop is situated on the ground floor. Providing original pharmacy bill is necessary to receive refund of money against return of medicines purchased only from the Hospital Pharmacy. This refund will be provided between 3.00pm to 5.00pm for admitted patients. Only discharged patients will receive refund on returning of medicine from 9.00am to 5.00pm. As a policy, we do not allow outside medicines in our Hospital.
5) Telephone / Mobile: Public telephone has been provided for convenience on the floor and ground floor lobby. Use of mobile phones is prohibited in the wards. Telephone facility is provided in First Class & Deluxe Class on extra payment. Wi-Fi connection is provided in Super Deluxe Class.
6) For any assistance you may contact the Sister-In-Charge in the ward.
7) In case of any difficulty or suggestion, you may kindly approach Department of Customer Relation.
8) We respect our staff and their protection is our duty. Therefore any kind of proven misbehaviour with the hospital staff by the patient or their relatives, will lead to the discharge of the patient and appropriate legal action will also be taken, if necessary.
9) AMBULANCE SERVICE: For 24 hour regular Ambulance Service please call 9321996814 & for Cardiac Ambulance call 9321996858 / 9321996840.
10) BLOOD BANK: Blood Bank storage facility is available in the hospital. For booking the blood you need to pay non refundable deposit of Rs.300/- other than blood charges.
11) MEDICO-LEGAL CASES: Cases of accident, assault, burns, poisoning, history of fall, sudden unconsciousness, death within 24 hour of the admission, brought dead (unknown), electric shock, drowning etc., will have to be informed to the local police as per Government Laws. In above case, if the death occurs, then the body has to be sent for post-mortem at the Government Health Centre at Bhayander or Thane.