CHARGES FOR INDOOR PATIENTS:
MODE OF PAYMENT:
TRANSFER OF THE PATIENT (On Request)
At the time of transfer from ICU to the ward, patient need to clear the whole bill before the transfer and also need to pay the deposit for the ward he is being transferred.
If required, patient can be transferred to any ward or internally in the same ward also.
In case of non payment patient can be shifted to the lower ward.
1. VISITING HOURS
3. Personal toiletries like soap & bath towel are provided only in Deluxe Class.
4. Mat bedding is available for the patient's attendant on nominal charges. Nursing staff in the ward will help to obtain the same. Outside bedding is not allowed.
5. We request the relative of the patients, strictly not to sleep on the bed of their admitted patient or on any vacant bed in the ward. Kindly note that the patient will be charged in case his/her relative occupies any vacant bed.
1. FOOD :
2. Patients are advised "Not to keep any valuables with them in the ward". The hospital is not responsible for any theft or loss.
3. Damage to the Property: Any damage caused to the hospital property by the patients or their relatives will be recovered from them as per the assessment is done by the hospital management.
4. Pharmacy: Dispensing-Pharmacy is located on the ground floor of the Hospital. It is operational Day-Night 24 X 7, 365 days. Another Pharmacy is located in the Operation Theater premises on the second floor; remains open on weekdays 8am to 10pm. OPD Patients must produce the original-bill for returning medicine, within one month from the date of purchase, during 10am-6pm (Not on Sunday/ Holiday). Pharmacist shall inspect medicine / bill for expiry date, seal, packaging, and BH-Barcode. Refrigerated products, Injections, General items, Rehabilitation-Aids and Devices are not returnable.
*IPD-patients must return balance medicines before discharge from the Hospital.
5. Telephone / Mobile: Public telephone has been provided for convenience on the floor and ground floor lobby. Use of mobile phones is prohibited in the wards. Telephone facility is provided in First Class & Deluxe Class on extra payment. Wi-Fi connection is provided in Super Deluxe Class.
6. For any assistance you may contact the Sister-In-Charge in the ward.
7. In a case of any difficulty or suggestion, you may kindly approach Department of Customer Relation.
8. We respect our staff and their protection is our duty. Therefore any kind of proven misbehavior with the hospital staff by the patient or their relatives, will lead to the discharge of the patient and appropriate legal action will also be taken, if necessary.
9. AMBULANCE SERVICE: For 24 hour regular Ambulance Service please call 9321996814 & for Cardiac Ambulance call 9321996858 / 9321996840.
Patients Rights and Responsibility
To educate patients about their rights and responsibilities the hospital displays Patient Rights in every patient care area in the hospital including the waiting area near the main reception of the hospital. The rights are displayed in English & Hindi.
At Bhaktivedanta Hospital all patients and their family members have the right to the following:
TPA Guidelines for Patients
Patients will be admitted to the hospital on the basis of I Card issued by the INSURANCE CO. / TPA’s who have tied up with the hospital for providing cashless treatment for its clients.
* All tpa patients will be considered as REGULAR and will have to pay all necessary charges till we get the initial authorization from the concerned tpa. The entire amount paid till that time will be adjustable refundable only at the time of discharge, subject to verification of the final approval received at the time of discharge.
* Patients discharge card and final bill need to be sent to their concerned TPA on the day of discharge for final authorization. This happens only when the patient is ready for discharge and therefore the patient may have to wait for longer period till we get the authorization letter from the TPA. However if the final authorization does not reach us within 4 hrs of sending mail or uploading the discharge summary and final bill on respective TPA/ Insurance portal, the said patient have to pay the hospital bill in full and claim for reimbursement.
* All planned admission will be entertained on the basis of INTIAL AUTHORISATION LETTER, which has to be verified with dept. of corporate relation (tpa desk) prior to getting admitted and subsequently to be produced admission counter at the time of admission and at all concerned places.
* Emergency patients will be entertained on the basis of E-card/ policy paper, however it is the responsibility of the patient to get the AUTHORISATION LETTER to the hospital in coordination with the concerned TPA. Till the authorization is received patient will be treated under REGULAR category and will have to settle the hospital payment on regular basis.
* In case the patient does not intimate the hospital at the time of admission or within 12 hours of admission about he/she being an TPA cardholder, then the said person will be treated as regular patient. Any delay in informing the hospital about the same, can lead to the rejection of sanction from TPA. So the sole responsibility of such cases lies with the patient and their relative.
* Getting the Authorization is the primary responsibility of the patient and hospital may only facilitate the patient in getting the AUTHORISATION LETTER. Hospital will only process the pre-authorisation and the patient / patient’s relative need to follow up with their respective TPA /Insurance company and arrange for the authorization letter to be mailed to the hospital at the earliest.
* Cashless processing will only happen between 10 am to 8 pm during working hours.
* In case of communication set up failure (i.e telephone lines, internet etc) arising out of unavoidable circumstances at hospital or TPA end, the hospital will not take any responsibility for any eventualities arising out of the same.(In such cases patients need to do full payment and go for reimbursement)
* If final approval is not received to hospital till 8pm from respective TPA/ Insurance co. then patient needs to pay the final bill amount and need to go for reimbursement.
* There will be no cashless processing on Sunday, Public & Hospital Holidays.
* In case TPA rejects/or there is delay in AUTHORISATION LETTER / or Authorisation letter is not received within 2 – 3 days of admission, then the patient will have to bear his/her hospital bills and will not be entitled for any Cashless/Credit facility. However they can put the file for reimbursement.
* For GIPSA Patients if duration of stay increases or there is a change in treatment apart from Package, in such case all charges above than package should be bear by the patient or patient’s relative.
* In case the patient / relative receives message (sms) regarding approval on their mobile, it will not be considered as authorization. The cashless facility of the patient will purely depend on the authorization letter send via email (on their letterhead) to our hospital by the TPA / Insurance company or uploaded on the portal of TPA/ Insurance company.
* Cost of change in treatment or additional treatment or bill amount crossing the sanctioned limit may not be paid by the TPA and will have to be settled by the patient from time to time.
* Actual facts will be furnished to the TPA in the Pre Auth for which the patient is admitted and any request for alteration by the patient or their relative in the pre auth will not be entertained which does not match with concerned treatment or ailment.
* Please note that there are certain investigations like MRI, pathological tests etc which are done outside the hospital for which the patient will have to bear the cost and the same will be adjusted once we receive payment from the company.
* In case patient takes a discharge against medical advice (LAMA), then in such scenario cashless service will not be applicable and the bill will have to be settled in full.
* In case of a death of a TPA/Insurance patient on Sunday, Public or Hospital Holiday, cashless facility will be processed only on next working day. In such scenario patient’s relative needs to settle the bill in full to the hospital and may go for reimbursement.
* If a patient gets a transfer to other hospital then they will have to settle the bill amount in full. The amount so paid will be adjusted only if we get the approval within 4 hrs of sending the requisite documents to the TPA.
* A minimum non interest bearing security deposit of 15% of the final approved amount will be collected at the time of discharge from the TPA patient. If the patient’s stay increases beyond 21 days, the security deposit will be 25%. This
deposit is collected towards non–medical and other expenses that are not borne by the TPA / insurance companies. This amount will be adjusted only after the hospital receives payment towards the bill from the respective TPA.
* TPA/ Insurance Company may deduct service charge (10% of hospital bill excluding pharmacy), admission charge, pharmacy charges and other items charged in you final bill considering them as Non Medical Items and such deductions to be paid by the patient.
* Estimate given at the time of pre auth can be revised or change due to change in diagnosis/ medical treatment during patient stay & in such case difference amount if not approved by TPA/ Insurance company need to be borne by the patient.
* 25% extra charges will be applicable on emergencies surgeries and surgeries performed between 8pm to 8am and on Sunday & public holidays.
* TPA patients need to pay the difference of the bill amount if the patient admitted to and approval received is for different class. This will be applicable not only to bed charges but also to all other charges included in the bill. If patient is transferred from lower class to higher then all the charges except pharmacy and bed charges will be applicable as per the higher class from the date of admission.
* It is the responsibility of TPA patient to make payment within 7 days of hospital intimation to the hospital, if your concerned TPA/ Insurance co. makes part payment or defaults in payment or delay in making the payment within 60 days after sending the file for claim from hospital side to your TPA/ Insurance co.
* It is totally patient or patient’s relative responsibility to give proper detail regarding the sum assured, co-payment and inclusion or exclusion about the insurance policy, failing which cashless may be denied by the TPA/ Insurance co.
* The patient should get oriented about his/her insurance policy Terms & Conditions from the agent / TPA / Insurance Company and not from the hospital.
* In case of planned surgery or admission it is responsibility of the patient to get prior approval from the TPA/Insurance co.
* Documents Required at the time of admission
* TPA I-Card/E-Card of the admitted patient.
* Any Govt. photo ID card supporting the TPA card.
* Authorization letter (if planned admission)
* All insurance policy related papers (minimum of last two years).
For further information contact dept. of customer relation on 29452454 / 53. Fax:- 28459885
Empanelled Corporates And TPAs
Bed charges are payable as per the tariff structure is given below.
The estimate for the cost of hospitalisation, if required will be issued only between 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. from billing after the estimate given by the doctor.
In a case of surgery, surgery charges and pharmacy deposit are to be paid in advance besides admission deposit (as per Consultant and Billing Estimate).
The below tariff and room category may change from time to time as per hospital's discretion. Web Visitors are requested to check with Hospital for latest updates.
Pharmacy- Patients can avail credit facility by depositing necessary amount.
Insurance / TPA - 20% of the final bill/approved amount is taken as non-medical security deposit and adjusted after payment is realised from TPA / Insurance.