CHARGES FOR INDOOR PATIENTS:
MODE OF PAYMENT:
TRANSFER OF THE PATIENT (On Request)
At the time of transfer from ICU to the ward, patient need to clear the whole bill before the transfer and also need to pay the deposit for the ward he is being transferred.
If required, patient can be transferred to any ward or internally in the same ward also.
In case of non payment patient can be shifted to the lower ward.
1. VISITING HOURS
3. Personal toiletries like soap & bath towel are provided only in Deluxe Class.
4. Mat bedding is available for the patient's attendant on nominal charges. Nursing staff in the ward will help to obtain the same. Outside bedding is not allowed.
5. We request the relative of the patients, strictly not to sleep on the bed of their admitted patient or on any vacant bed in the ward. Kindly note that the patient will be charged in case his/her relative occupies any vacant bed.
1. FOOD :
2. Patients are advised "Not to keep any valuables with them in the ward". The hospital is not responsible for any theft or loss.
3. Damage to the Property: Any damage caused to the hospital property by the patients or their relatives will be recovered from them as per the assessment is done by the hospital management.
4. Chemist: Chemist shop is situated on the ground floor. Providing original pharmacy bill is necessary to receive the refund of money against a return of medicines purchased only from the Hospital Pharmacy. This refund will be provided between 3.00pm to 5.00pm for admitted patients. Only discharged patients will receive refund on returning of medicine from 9.00am to 5.00pm. As a policy, we do not allow outside medicines in our Hospital.
5. Telephone / Mobile: Public telephone has been provided for convenience on the floor and ground floor lobby. Use of mobile phones is prohibited in the wards. Telephone facility is provided in First Class & Deluxe Class on extra payment. Wi-Fi connection is provided in Super Deluxe Class.
6. For any assistance you may contact the Sister-In-Charge in the ward.
7. In a case of any difficulty or suggestion, you may kindly approach Department of Customer Relation.
8. We respect our staff and their protection is our duty. Therefore any kind of proven misbehavior with the hospital staff by the patient or their relatives, will lead to the discharge of the patient and appropriate legal action will also be taken, if necessary.
9. AMBULANCE SERVICE: For 24 hour regular Ambulance Service please call 9321996814 & for Cardiac Ambulance call 9321996858 / 9321996840.
To educate patients about their rights and responsibilities the hospital displays Patient Rights in every patient care area in the hospital including the waiting area near the main reception of the hospital. The rights are displayed in English & Hindi.
At Bhaktivedanta Hospital all patients and their family members have the right to the following:
Corporates And TPAs Procedures
Empanelled Corporates And TPAs
|AAI (Domestic - NAD)||Indian Oil Corporation (Bandra)|
|AAI (International - IAD)||Indian Oil Corporation (Prabhadevi)|
|Air India (Vile Parle) - Formerly Indian Airlines||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Air India (Nariman Point)||Indian Rare Earth|
|Air India (Sahar)||L & T|
|Air India (Santacruz)||LIC|
|Axis Bank||M & M (Automotive)|
|Bank Of India||M & M (Tractor)|
|Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL)||Mazgaon Dock|
|BHEL||National Hydroeclectric Power Corporation|
|Bureau Of Indian Standards||ONGC|
|Central Cottage Industries||Pawan Hans|
|Chartered Accountants Association||Permanent Magnets|
|ESSAR Group||Rashtriya ISPAT Nigam|
|HSBC||Tata Motors Ltd|
|IBP||Union Bank Of India|
|IDBI||Vima Kamgar Bank|
|India Trade Promotion Organisation||VSNL / Tata Communications|
|THIRD PARTY ADMINISTRATORS & INSURANCE COMPANIES|
|Apollo Munich Health Insurance||MD India|
|Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co. Ltd||Medi Assist India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Bajaj Allianz Insurance||Paramount Healthcare Services|
|Chola Mandalam Insurance||Park Mediclaim India Pvt Ltd|
|Cigna TTK Health Insurance Co. Ltd.||Park Mediclaim India Pvt Ltd.|
|Dedicated Healthcare Services Pvt. Ltd.||Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana|
|Family Health Plan||Raksh TPA|
|Future General Ins.Co.Ltd||Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd.|
|GIPSA PPN (All TPA)||Religare Health Insurance|
|HDFC ERGO General Insurance||Star Health & Allied Insurance Co.|
|Health India TPA||United Healthcare|
|IFFCO TOKIO Insurance Co.||Universal Sompo General Insurance Co. Ltd.|
|Max Bhupa Health Insurance Co.||Vidal Health Insurance TPA|
Bed charges are payable as per the tariff structure is given below.
The estimate for the cost of hospitalisation, if required will be issued only between 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. from billing after the estimate given by the doctor.
In a case of surgery, surgery charges and pharmacy deposit are to be paid in advance besides admission deposit (as per Consultant and Billing Estimate).
The below tariff and room category may change from time to time as per hospital's discretion. Web Visitors are requested to check with Hospital for latest updates.
Pharmacy- Patients can avail credit facility by depositing necessary amount.
Insurance / TPA - 20% of the final bill/approved amount is taken as non-medical security deposit and adjusted after payment is realised from TPA / Insurance.