Accurate Diagnosis leads to early detection…Early Detection save lives...
The department of Radiology at the Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute is one of the best diagnostic imaging services providers in Mira Road. Our department is supported with the latest state-of-the-art equipment and trained radiologists round the clock to provide specialized care for the patient.
We are well-equipped in the areas of CT, Ultrasound, Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA), Mammography, X-Rays and intervention procedure to render accurate and trustworthy diagnosis for precise treatment.
Our radiologists are highly skilled and fully integrated with the medical and surgical care to provide quality care to patients at the hospital. We offer radiology services in vascular, neuroradiology, abdominal, cardiac, chest, women’s imaging and many more.
The radiology department at the hospital is a part of scientific research studies and clinical trials for enhancing patient treatment and care.
- Selenium detector provides digital images in 3.7 secs
- Automatic exposure control results in low radiation exposure
- Requires less breast compression time
- Detects 20-60% more invasive breast cancers compared to conventional mammography
- Higher efficiency
- Ultra Low Radiation Dose
- High Quality Diagnostic Results
- Artificial Intelligence enabled system providing better interpretation of images
- Low Breath-hold time
- 70cm wide gantry avoids claustrophobia
- Routine and Emergency Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Colour Doppler and 3D/4D Ultrasound
- Routine and Emergency Diagnostic CT with 3D CT Angiography
- Ultrasound and CT Guided Diagnostic & Therapeutic Interventions
- Virtual Bronchoscopy
- Virtual Endoscopy
- Vascular Interventions using DSA unit with image intensifiers
- Mammography (Screening/Diagnostic)
- Barium Studies
- X-Ray Procedures like Hysterosalpingography, IVU, MCU
- Orthopantomography for Dental Radiology