Safe and highest quality care to the patients
The Department of Anesthesiology provides anesthesia services to more than 5,000 patients annually for surgical and diagnostic procedures. Since the hospital’s inception, the department has always been on the go to improve the quality of care, techniques, and skills for the safety of patients..
The department is efficiently managed by dedicated team of seven well-qualified and highly experienced full-time anaesthesiologists. With their expertise and wide experience in the field of Anaesthesiology they cater to patients of all age groups. The safe anaesthesia care provided to the patients is facilitated by state-of-the-art modern anaesthesia workstations and latest equipment like video laryngoscope, fibreoptic bronchoscope, peripheral nerve stimulator, USG machine, gadgets for invasive monitoring like arterial blood pressure, central venous pressure, etc. Testing
Our anesthesiologists regularly attend regional and national conferences to update their knowledge and skills in their specialty. The department also offers services to Cath Lab, Radiology & CT scan, Endoscopy Suite and Labor Suite.
Why Choose Us
- Pre-operative evaluation to ensure quality care to patients
- Well-qualified and highly skilled Anesthesiologists to cater to patients of all age groups
- OPD Consultation available from Mon-Sat from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Post-operative monitoring to ensure smooth patient recovery
- State-of-the-art modern Anaesthesia workstations and latest equipment to ensure quality care to the patients
Technology & Infrastructure
- Modern Operation Theatre Complex for all types of surgeries
- Both General and Regional Anesthesia techniques are available
- Availability of Pharmacological tools
- OT suite is equipped with pulse oximetry, non-invasive blood pressure, ECG, end-tidal CO2, invasive arterial blood pressure monitoring, central venous pressure monitoring, etc.
Based on the Operation Theater schedule and availability, any one of the Consultant Anaesthesiologists from Monday to Saturday 11:00 am to 01:00 pm in the OPD (Timing subject to change, please contact the Hospital)
The patient is assessed in the OPD prior to surgery and/or on the day of surgery post hospitalisation when required to ensure that the patient has a safe and comfortable experience during stay in the Hospital
Surgeries & Common Procedures
- Onco Surgery
- General & Laparoscopic Surgery
- ENT & Ophthalmic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Urology Surgery
- Endocrine Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecological Surgery
- Dental Surgery
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
The Department uses General and Regional Anesthesia techniques either separately or in combination. In the Operation Theatre Suite all patients are monitored as required depending on their medical conditions to ensure safety and successful outcome.
All patients are monitored post-operatively in the recovery area under supervision of well-trained nurses. ICU backup is available for critically ill patients who need intense monitoring and management.