Round the clock services for critically ill patients
The Critical Care Department of Bhaktivendanta Hospital & Research Institute is unique in its own way as it provides state-of-the-art monitoring facilities with an undercurrent of compassionate, holistic care for the body, mind and soul.
Our hospital has a dedicated floor for Critical Care patients catering to all kinds of emergencies backed up by an active and fully equipped operation theatre and cardiac Cath lab all on the same floor. We are equipped with latest monitoring and diagnostic technology to diagnose and treat our patients effectively.
The Critical Care Unit in our Annexe building is equipped with positive pressure and negative pressure isolated rooms. We have separate cubicle for every ICU patient in our new set-up to ensure comfort of patients.
Our care begins right from the Emergency ward, where we have a 4-bedded High dependency unit to manage all forms of first-aid and critical illness which includes ventilatory support, and urgent dialysis unit.
Our 22-bedded Intensive Care Unit & 11-bedded Intensive Cardiac Care Unit has been upgraded to International Standards, equipped to treat all kinds of cardiac and non-cardiac diseases. It is used for Cath Lab, Neuro-intervention, Bypass patients, CABG and renal transplant. The 10-bedded Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU) is step-down for patients recovering from critical illness.
The Critical Care Department of the hospital is monitored by a group of highly-skilled intensivists and is fully backed up by our cardiologists, neurologists, nephrologists, interventional radiologists – to name a few and by all our physicians. With the help of well-trained nurses and our paramedical staff, our hospital provides with round the clock services to critically ill patients.
Why Choose Us
- A Dedicated Floor For Critical Care Patients At The Hospital
- State-Of-The-Art Fully Equipped Intensive Care Unit (ICU) At The Hospital
- The Department Has Dialysis Unit For Bedside Dialysis And SLED
- We Have High Dependency Unit (HDU) Fully Equipped With All HD Unit Multipara Monitors And Urgency Dialysis Unit
- The Department Comprises Of Highly Skilled Intensivists Supported By Best Cardiologists, Neurologists, Nephrologists, Interventional Radiologists And Physicians
- The Department Is Equipped With Latest Monitoring And Diagnostic Technology
- The Intensive Cardiac Care Unit (ICCU) Internally Connected With The OT And Cath Lab
- We Cater To All Post-Operative Patients, Inclusive Of Patients Post-Oncology Surgery Patients & PTCA Patients.
- Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU) For Patients Recovering From Critical Illness
- The Unit Has 11 Beds Each With Full Electric Bed Multipara Monitor
- The Unit Also Has Two Dialysis Unit For Bedside Dialysis And SLED
- The Unit Has Facilities For Monitoring Patients Requiring Temporary Pacing, PA Catheter, Intra-Aortic Bottom Pump
- The Unit Is Strategically Located For Easy Access To Both Operation Theatre And Cath Lab
- The Unit Has 22-Bed State-Of-The-Art Facilities Manned By Experienced Intensivists, Medical Officers, And Well-Trained Nursing Staff
- We Have Round The Clock Dialysis Facilities
- Positive And Negative Pressure Isolation Rooms With Dialysis Bed Facilities
- We Have 10-Bedded Well-Equipped IMCU
- IMCU Is A Step-Down Unit To Provide Support To Critically Ill Patients
- Our 5-Bedded HDU Is Fully Equipped With All HD Unit Multipara Monitors, 2 Ventilators, Syringe Pumps And Adequate Staff
- Our HDU Is Directly Linked To Our Emergency & Caters To All Critical Patients Brought To The Emergency Requiring Primacy Emergency Care
- We Manage Medical Emergency At The HDU From Initial Resuscitation To Solubilization With Ventilatory Support Hemodialysis Or Thrombolysis As Needed