General & Minimal Access Surgery
Advanced solution to all Surgical Problems
Our Department of General & Laparoscopic Surgery has performed more than 50,000 successful surgeries in the last 25 years. Our team of experienced surgeons provide round- the-clock surgical services to patients of all age groups. These include procedures in the area of General Surgery, Minimal Access Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, One-day Surgery and Gastrointestinal Surgery.
Surgeries of appendix, gall bladder stone, hernia, piles, fistula, fissure, breast, thyroid are routinely performed. Our hospital is renowned for performing the maximum number of surgeries in Mira Road.
The Department of General & Laparoscopic Surgery is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to perform simple and complex surgeries ideal for improving health.
Our institute is all set to introduce DNB programs in General Surgery soon.
Why Choose Us
- Round The Clock Availability Of The Consultants
- Routine Minimal Access Surgery & Endoscopic Procedures Are Routinely Performed
- Laser Technology Used For Advanced Surgeries
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy to find diseases in the tummy
- Endoscopy or OGD Scopy (Oesophago Gastro Duodenoscopy)
- Colonoscopy for looking into the entire colon for ulcers, tumors or cancers
- Appendix surgeries
- Anal Fistula Surgery
- Breast Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy for gallstones and Gall Bladder Polyps
- Hernia Repairs
- Thyroid surgery for Goiter or enlarged thyroid gland
- Colorectal Surgeries
- Hemorrhoid or Piles Surgeries