Complete management of Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Disorders
The Department of Rheumatology at the Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute adapts a multi-disciplinary approach to treat rheumatic diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, Spondyloarthropathy and Auto- Immune Diseases like SLE, Sjogren’s Syndrome, Dermatomyositis and Degenerative diseases like Osteoarthritis.
Our department offers outpatient services, medicine and treatment facilities, intra-articular therapies and advanced diagnostic services like CT scan, etc. The department of Rheumatology is also supported by a well-equipped department of physiotherapy which helps in rehabilitation of the patients.
With an extensive experience of more than 25 years in the field, our expert ensures that patients get relief from rheumatoid pains to lead a better life. The treatments offered at the department is a comprehensive medical treatment with certain drugs to relieve the pain and long-term treatment to control the disease.
Why Choose Us
- Uses Multi-Disciplinary Approach To Treat All Types Of Rheumatic Diseases
- Advanced Diagnostic Services Like Special Blood Test, CT Scan, Etc. Are All Available Under One Roof
- More Than 25-Years Experienced Doctor To Treat The Disease And Help Patient Lead Pain Free Lives
- The Line Of Treatment Includes Drugs To Relieve Pain And Mainly Immuno-Suppressive Drugs To Control Autoimmune Diseases.
- Well-Equipped Department Of Physiotherapy Available For Rehabilitation Of The Patients
Technology & Infrastructure
- The Department Is Well Supported By Well-Equipped Laboratory For Specialized Investigation.
- Spacious Outpatient Rooms, Medicine And Treatment Facilities Ensures That Patients Are Diagnosed And Treated Well.
- High-Tech Diagnostic Services Like CT Scan, Ultrasonography, Etc. To Ensure Accurate Diagnosis
- Department Of Physiotherapy Available For The Rehabilitation Of The Patients
Consultation and Admission for following conditions:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Sjogren's Syndrome.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis.
- Reactive Arthritis etc.