Helping you conquer Diabetes
The Department of Diabetology at the Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute is a sub-specialty division of the Department of Endocrinology. The Diabetic Clinic at the department offers integrated care with specialists from various disciplines participating in the screening, management and prevention of Diabetes and the complications arising out of it.
Our expert at the department helps in management of diabetes and its related complications. We offer comprehensive care for diabetic patients such as managing diabetic foot ulcers, diabetic nephropathy, diabetic retinopathy, and diabetic neuropathy.
The department conducts the Diabetes Educator Programme to train medical professionals in Management of Diabetes, actively participates in Clinical Research Studies, and organises educational events to raise awareness about Diabetes.
Why Choose Us
- Experts with more than 30 years of experience to guide the patients
- Prevention of diabetic complications
- Podiatric consultancy for diabetic foot care
- Comprehensive management of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
- Diabetic diet and nutrition counselling
- Consultation for Outpatients and Inpatients
- Screening Facilities
- Health Check-up for Diabetes and Obesity
- Diabetes Management
- Type 1 or Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
- Syndromal and Secondary Diabetes
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Prevention of Diabetic Complications
- Diet & Nutrition Counselling for Diabetic Patients
- Podiatric Consultancy