Gastroenterology & Gastrosurgery
Comprehensive Gastro and Endoscopy Solutions
The Gastroenterology Department of the Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute provides comprehensive gastroenterology and endoscopy solutions under one roof. Our team comprises of qualified gastroenterologists with best endoscopy skills to treat all types of gastrointestinal, pancreatic, and liver diseases.
All type of endoscopic procedures, diagnostic and therapeutic services are offered at the hospital. Our Gastroenterology department is well supported by Endoscopic and Imaging facilities required for investigations. We have state-of-the-art facilities to provide immediate care to various Gastrointestinal (GI) emergencies.
Our Gastroenterology Department is committed to provide inpatient and outpatient care to patients suffering from GI diseases supported by professional team of nurses and technicians.
Why Choose Us
- We offer comprehensive gastroenterology and endoscopy solutions under one roof.
- We perform Upper GI Endoscopy, Colonoscopy and latest ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography) procedures in the hospital.
- We have state-of-the-art facilities to take care of Gastrointestinal (GI) emergencies
- Our team comprises of qualified gastroenterologists with best endoscopy skills.
- Therapeutic endoscopy procedures are also performed at the hospital.
- Liver diseases - Cirrhosis of liver, Alcohol related liver disease, Hepatitis B&C, Autoimmune hepatitis, Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, liver cancers, etc.
- Gastrointestinal Disease - Peptic ulcer disease, Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), Gastritis, esophageal, and stomach cancers
- Celiac disease, Inflammatory bowel disease (Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease), Irritable Bowel Syndrome, food allergies, intestinal cancers, Colon cancers
- Acute pancreatitis, Chronic Pancreatitis, Pancreatic cancer, Gall stone, Bile duct stones, biliary tract cancers.
- Upper G-I Endoscopy
- ERCP (Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography)
- Therapeutic procedures like Variceal banding, Polypectomy, PEG tube insertion, NJ tube insertion, Glue injection, Hemoclip application, esophageal dilatation, Metal stent placement (esophageal, biliary, antropyloric, Colonic)