Treating your Kidneys with Care
The Nephrology Centre at the Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute is one of the best centers in the suburbs, offering a wide range of services from diagnosis to treatment of all types of kidney diseases. Our hospital has a dedicated team of nephrologists that works hand-in-hand with best urologists, vascular surgeons and an excellent interventional radiology team to provide comprehensive kidney care.
We also offer Pediatric Nephrology to take care of infants, children and adolescents with kidney diseases and disorders.
Department also has transplant facility which is managed by an experienced nephrologist and urologist. The department is backed by an efficient and dedicated support team, including trained transplant Nurses, Transplant coordinators and Intensive care support, ensuring the best possible outcomes for patients undergoing Kidney Transplantation at the institute.
Our hospital offers kidney care services 24x7 with all the radiology nephrology services and dietary services available under one roof. Patients who cannot afford treatment can avail various services under MJPJAY scheme. We have NABH accredited excellent dialysis unit with nephrologists and staff available round the clock.
Why Choose Us
- 24x7 Kidney Care services including Haemodialysis.
- All radiology nephrology services available under one roof.
- ICU Management of children with renal problems.
- Emergency dialysis services available at the casualty
- Facilities for Kidney Transplantation
- Support of excellent interventional radiology and vascular surgeon.
- Round the clock availability of Nephrologists.
- Bedside Haemodialysis facility available for critically ill patients admitted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) / Intensive Cardiac Care Unit (ICCU).
- 10-bedded Artificial Kidney Dialysis (AKD) Unit operational in 3 to 5 Dialysis shifts from 7:00 am - 11:00 pm (Monday to Saturday including public holidays).
- In-house Urologists (Kidney Surgeons) and Vascular Surgeons available to address all urological and vascular access issues respectively.
Technology & Infrastructure
- Bio-Chemical & Radiology Services related to Kidney Disease
- USG Guided Kidney Biopsy
- Artificial Kidney Dialysis (AKD) Unit
- Kidney Transplant
- Renal Replacement Therapy (RRT)
- Dialysis – Haemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Dietary services
- Palliative Care