Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
Holistic Care of the Vascular System
The Department of Vascular Surgery at the Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute is committed to give comprehensive vascular care to patients suffering from peripheral arterial and veinous diseases. The department manages wide range of circulatory disorders that are manged medically and through surgeries.
We are dedicated to provide world-class treatments and well-equipped with range of advanced technologies to perform vascular and endovascular procedures at the hospital. The department is well supported by 24x7 Radiology & Imaging Services, state-of-the-art Pathology Lab, hi-tech Cath Lab and fully equipped Operation Theatre for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Our vascular surgeons are highly skilled to perform surgical and endovascular procedures. The surgeons work closely with expert cardiologists, general medicine physicians and surgeons to ensure best outcome.
Why Choose Us
- We offer comprehensive care to patients suffering from all types of vascular diseases
- Department has access to advanced technologies to perform vascular and endovascular surgeries
- The department is supported by 27x7 radiology and imaging services, well equipped pathology lab, hi-tech Cath lab and advanced Operation Theatre for diagnosis and treatment of the disease
- With more than 15 years of experience in the field, our surgeons are well-supported by cardiologists and general medicine physicians to help the patient recover soon.
Technology & Infrastructure
- Hi-tech Cath Lab and modern operation theatre to perform the surgeries and procedures without any challenges
- Well-equipped pathology lab, 24x7 radiology and imaging services helps in timely diagnosis and treatment of the vascular conditions.
- Doppler ultrasound facilities are available within the hospital to monitor treatments on veins and arteries
- State-of-the-art fully equipped Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at the hospital
- Vascular screening and surveillance
- Vascular Disorders
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetic Foot
- AV Fitsula and Graft for Dialysis
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT)
- Peripheral Angiography and Angioplasty
- Bypass Surgery
- Trauma vascular surgeries
- Risk Factor Management
- Duplex Ultra-Sonography (Colour doppler) study of artery and/or vein
- Medical Management and Drug Therapy
- Angioplasty and / or Vascular Stenting
- Peripheral Bypass
- Wound Management
- Endo-Venous Treatment like Laser or Radio Frequency Ablasion for Varicose Veins
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) Management e.g., Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter placement and Thrombolysis
- Vascular Access for Haemodialysis patients suffering from chronic kidney disease (CKD) / End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) e.g., Arterio-Venous Fistula, Haemodialysis Catheters