- Candidate should be B.Pharm., Registered with FDA-Maharashtra, 5-10 years working experience in Pharmacy of large multi-specialty Hospital
- Age: Max. 35 Years
- Sound knowledge of medicines-brands and its generic contents, equivalent brand substitution, usage knowledge of various medical devices stocked in Pharmacy, Orthopaedic Implants, Cardiac Implants etc.
- Strictly adhere to Quality policies of NABH and Bureau Veritas “Pharmacie de Qualite”, FDA regulations, Best Pharmacy Practices
- Spoken and written language proficiency: Hindi, Marathi, English (and other languages)
- Shift duty planning, Creating documents, Presentation skills, problem solving skills, pleasing personality,
- Offer satisfactory solutions/ alternate solutions to patient through deeper understanding of patient’s needs, within the frame-work of hospital policy. Medication Counseling to Patients
- Keep in tune with Consultants, RMOs, Nurses and IPD-OPD-Patients