Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
CHARGES FOR INDOOR PATIENTS:
MODE OF PAYMENT:
TRANSFER OF THE PATIENT (On Request)
At the time of transfer from ICU to the ward, patient need to clear the whole bill before the transfer and also need to pay the deposit for the ward he is being transferred.
If required, patient can be transferred to any ward or internally in the same ward also.
In case of non payment patient can be shifted to the lower ward.
1. VISITING HOURS
3. Personal toiletries like soap & bath towel are provided only in Deluxe Class.
4. Mat bedding is available for the patient's attendant on nominal charges. Nursing staff in the ward will help to obtain the same. Outside bedding is not allowed.
5. We request the relative of the patients, strictly not to sleep on the bed of their admitted patient or on any vacant bed in the ward. Kindly note that the patient will be charged in case his/her relative occupies any vacant bed.
1. FOOD :
2. Patients are advised "Not to keep any valuables with them in the ward". The hospital is not responsible for any theft or loss.
3. Damage to the Property: Any damage caused to the hospital property by the patients or their relatives will be recovered from them as per the assessment is done by the hospital management.
4. Pharmacy: Dispensing-Pharmacy is located on the ground floor of the Hospital. It is operational Day-Night 24 X 7, 365 days. Another Pharmacy is located in the Operation Theater premises on the second floor; remains open on weekdays 8am to 10pm. OPD Patients must produce the original-bill for returning medicine, within one month from the date of purchase, during 10am-6pm (Not on Sunday/ Holiday). Pharmacist shall inspect medicine / bill for expiry date, seal, packaging, and BH-Barcode. Refrigerated products, Injections, General items, Rehabilitation-Aids and Devices are not returnable.
*IPD-patients must return balance medicines before discharge from the Hospital.
5. Telephone / Mobile: Public telephone has been provided for convenience on the floor and ground floor lobby. Use of mobile phones is prohibited in the wards. Telephone facility is provided in First Class & Deluxe Class on extra payment. Wi-Fi connection is provided in Super Deluxe Class.
6. For any assistance you may contact the Sister-In-Charge in the ward.
7. In a case of any difficulty or suggestion, you may kindly approach Department of Customer Relation.
8. We respect our staff and their protection is our duty. Therefore any kind of proven misbehavior with the hospital staff by the patient or their relatives, will lead to the discharge of the patient and appropriate legal action will also be taken, if necessary.
9. AMBULANCE SERVICE: For 24 hour regular Ambulance Service please call 9321996814 & for Cardiac Ambulance call 9321996858 / 9321996840.
Patients Rights and Responsibility
To educate patients about their rights and responsibilities the hospital displays Patient Rights in every patient care area in the hospital including the waiting area near the main reception of the hospital. The rights are displayed in English & Hindi.
At Bhaktivedanta Hospital all patients and their family members have the right to the following:
TPA Guidelines for Patients
For listening TPA Guidelines please click the audio file below:
1. TPA I-Card/E-Card of the patient.
2. Any Govt. Issued photo ID card. (Prefer: Pan Card & Aadhar Card)
3. Authorization letter (if planned admission)
4. Current year policy papers.
For further information contact dept. of customer relation on 71452453/2454.
Empanelled Corporates And TPAs
Air India Ltd.
Air Port Authority of India
Pawan Hans Pvt. Ltd.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd.
Mumbai Port Trust
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.(ONGC)
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL)
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (HPCL)
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Auto & Farm)
Permanent Magnets Ltd.
Indian Rare Earths Ltd.(IREL)
Central Cottage Industries Limited
Reserve Bank of India
Bank of India
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
UTI Asset Management
Tata Motors Ltd.
Tata Communication Ltd.
Bureau of Indian Standards
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd.
ITD Cementation India Ltd.
Nehru Science Centre
National Hydroelectric power Corporation
THIRD PARTY ADMINISTRATORS (TPAs)
Paramount Health Services & Insurance TPA Private Limited
Medi Assist Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.
MD India Healthcare Services (TPA) Pvt. Ltd.
Medsave Health Insurance TPA Ltd.
Family Health Plan Insurance TPA Limited
Vidal Health Insurance TPA Pvt Ltd
Vipul MedCorp Insurance TPA Private Limited
Raksha Health Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.
Health India TPA Insurance
Health Insurance TPA
Heritage TPA Pvt. Ltd.
Ericson TPA Pvt. Ltd.
Genins India Insurance TPA Ltd.
Good Health Insurance TPA Ltd.
United Health Care Parekh Insurance TPA Private Limited
Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company Limited
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd.
Bharti Axa General Insurance Compnay Ltd. (Tripate)
Cholamandalum MS General Insurance Co. Ltd.
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited
HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Company Limited
Future Generali India Insurance Company
ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company Ltd
Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Ltd.
Reliance General Insurance Co Ltd
Religare Health Insurance Co. Ltd.,
Star Health and Allied Insurance Co. Ltd
Universal Sompo General Insurance Company Ltd.
Bharti Axa General Insurance Compnay Ltd. (Tripate Agreement)
TATA-AIG General Insurance Company Limited (Tripate Agreement)
Liberty General Insurance (Tripate Agreement)
Kotak General Insurance Co. (Tripate Agreement)
Note: (*) Before admission please confirm with Hospital TPA desk, for empanelment status of the marked companies.
Bed charges are payable as per the tariff structure is given below.
The estimate for the cost of hospitalisation, if required will be issued only between 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. from billing after the estimate given by the doctor.
In a case of surgery, surgery charges and pharmacy deposit are to be paid in advance besides admission deposit (as per Consultant and Billing Estimate).
The below tariff and room category may change from time to time as per hospital's discretion. Web Visitors are requested to check with Hospital for latest updates.
Pharmacy- Patients can avail credit facility by depositing necessary amount.
Insurance / TPA - 20% of the final bill/approved amount is taken as non-medical security deposit and adjusted after payment is realised from TPA / Insurance.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.